Market Square, Winslow, Buckinghamshire, MK18 3AB
Building retains numerous character features.
Ground floor previously used as a café to include seating areas, kitchen and WCs.
First and second floors used for residential purposes to include 3 bedrooms, a large living room, kitchen, 2 shower rooms (inc WC) and 1 bathroom (inc WC).
Upper parts lend themselves to be reconfigured to provide more bedrooms.
Access to upper parts is via a central staircase.
The basement comprises 3 separate rooms and was previously used for storage.
Rear access to small garden area.
• Ground Floor: 774 sq ft (71.94 sq m)
• First Floor: 733 sq ft (68.11 sq m)
• Second Floor: 199 sq ft (18.50 sq m)
• Basement: 456 sq ft (42.32)
• The Rateable Value for the ground floor is £9,200.
• Zero rates payable if occupier qualifies for small business rates relief.
• The Council Tax band for the upper parts is ‘B’, which equates to £1,519.25 p.a. for the 20/21 council tax year.
• Interested parties are to make their own Business Rate and Council Tax enquiries to Buckinghamshire Council.